ICC Celebrates 35 years!
We offer programs in:
- Computer Professions
InterCoast has a passion for educating students and helping them achieve their career goals. InterCoast prepares students for entry level positions in challenging careers
CAREERS ON TARGET
The Education and skills training you will receive here at InterCoast is directed toward the development of technical skills and knowledge, along with the development of professional attitudes and behaviors related to study and work habits, interpersonal communication skills, self discipline, and confidence.
- Morning, Afternoon, Evening, and Weekend Schedules
- Career Assistance
- Small Class Sizes ensure better Student/Teacher Ratios
- Professional Certification Programs
- Convenient Locations
- Real World Experience & Training
The central mission of InterCoast is to provide Associates Degree and Diploma level educational career program designed to prepare students to succeed in the medical, legal, business, and technical industries by enabling them to meet the highest expectations of employers for entry level professions. Each program shares this mission.
Education and training at InterCoast are directed toward preparing students to:
- Develop technical skills, knowledge, and an understanding of their application.
- Develop professional attitudes and behaviors related to study and work habits, interpersonal communication skills, self-discipline and confidence.
- Develop skills to assist students in obtaining employment in their chosen career.
In order to aid the students in achieving these objectives, InterCoast has established a professional work-like environment consisting of:
- A faculty of mature and competent industry professionals who possess superior job-related knowledge, skills, and enthusiasm in teaching and sensitivity and concern for students and their progress.
- A classroom/work-like atmosphere that brings out the best effort in each student through the use of modern equipment and current resource materials.
- A curriculum devoted to job-related subjects and tasks, which will enable you to focus in on the major areas of interest and employment skills development, thereby preparing you, in the shortest possible time, with the knowledge and skills that will enable you to gain respect, success, and the means of rewarding self-support.
- A Career Services Department accomplished in assisting students with "Externships" as well as individualized career services assistance. The career services department often functions as a liaison between the employer and the student/graduate. This is a function and service provided to graduates in good standing.