To our Electrical Students in Fairfield
The W. Creighton Schwan Scholarship is sponsored by the Northern California Chapter, National Electrical Contractors Association in memory of the late W. Creighton Schwan who dedicated his life to the electrical industry.
Students meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply:
- Currently enrolled in a college program at a vocational college, community college, or university with a focus in construction management for the electrical industry, electrical engineering, or electrical inspection.
- The educational institution must be located in one of the following counties (representing the Northern California Chapter, NECA jurisdictions): Alameda, Calaveras, Mariposa, Merced, Napa, San Joaquin, Solano, Stanislaus, or Tuolumne.
- Demonstrated strive to better him/her self through education.
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident status.
- Demonstrated community service.
One scholarship in the amount of $1,000 will be awarded to assist in paying for course fees.
Applications must be received no later than Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
Member Services Coordinator
Northern California Chapter
National Electrical Contractors Association
7041 Koll Center Pkwy, Suite 100
Pleasanton, CA 94566