Air Force Education
InterCoast offers affordable career training programs to those who have or are currently serving in the Air Force. You may qualify for Air Force tuition assistance if you are currently on active duty and have more than 120 consecutive days in this status. If you are in the Reserves with at least 24 months of active duty service you may also qualify.
To determine your eligibility please follow the below steps.
- Start by applying online at InterCoast
- Visit the Air Force website
- Create a new user account if you haven’t already done so
- Click on the Air Force Virtual Education Center (AFVEC) section
- Apply for Tuition Assistance on the Self Service Options section
- Once completed call 877.27.3377 and speak to the Military Division at InterCoast. We’ll make sure you have everything ready to finalize your enrollment.
Get Your Training Program Information (No Cost)
Or Call (877) 227-3377 NOW